- Vinorell is a painting technique of painting with wine.
- Vinorell base is aquarell paper or some other suitable base.
- Vinorell is performed only with wine (and water), a sterile brush intended exclusively for this painting technique.
- Only one wine is used for each vinorella painting (wines are not mixed).
- Every painting painted with the vinorell technique,
on the lower left side, enter the name and year of the wine with which it was painted,
and on the lower right side the author's signature and the date of the work.